26 июля 2013

Children Who Chase Lost Voices

Hello everyone!

Just watched "Children Who Chase Lost Voices" which is actually weirdly translated to English. What Japanese name "星を追う子ども" is "Children who follow stars". Well, both names makes sense and fits the story, so i don't mind.
It was the fantastic movie made by Makoto Shinkai, which is, from now, my favorite writer and graphic designer. It is the best of what i watched from him, and i also watched "5 centimeters per second", "Voices of a distant star", and "The garden of words". I would re-watch last one again soon, it has an amazing both art and story.
So, I liked the "Children Who Chase Lost Voices", and I'm going to watch another movie from him tomorrow, called "The Place Promised in Our Early Days". I'm pretty sure i would like that one, too.

I guess that is all i wanted to say for now, thanks again for reading this, and feel free to correct the mistakes i did.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий